ProCell Therapy-Skin Surface Microchanneling
How will ProCell Therapy
stimulate cellular activity?
A single treatment creates a surface cellular treatment to encourage rapid skin turnover and brighter, healthier skin. Your skin responds to this non-invasive treatment by allowing natural healing processes that aid in reducing inflammation, brighter skin, and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
ProCell Therapy can aid in initiating more collagen production and elastin. Topical and home products continue your aftercare routine and help amplify results. Over time, the repeated process improves surface, texture and overall appearance of skin.
Microchanneling is performed at the surface level of the skin (not below the basal layer). It is considered non-invasive and is not a medical treatment. No medical devices are used in the process.
1 Session April Only- $299- includes aftercare.
April Promo $600-SOLD OUT
It's Gonna be May!
May Special (5/1 - 5/31)
3 Full Sessions $700 (only $233 each)
**Aftercare supplies recommended for best results.**
Mother's Day Package
Non-Invasive Microchanneling Session (45-60 min)
7-Day Aftercare Package
We offer interest-free options! If interested, ask for details when booking.
“ I’m amazed! I have never considered a treatment like until talking to Heather, and it has changed the trajectory of my skin. I have struggled with acne scars for years, and I am amazed by the improvements I’ve seen in just one session.
Being my first time, I was very nervous about the pain or irritation it would cause my skin, but Heather was incredible at talking me through what would happen and what was happening during the process. She numbed my face before the session, and it did not hurt at all. I could feel disc but it felt like pressure on my skin and not pain. Some areas were more sensitive than others, but she was very mindful of checking in constantly to make sure I was comfortable. Afterward, Heather thoroughly explained the aftercare and answered any concerns I had.
I can already tell the difference in my acne scaring and areas I had discoloration! It is worth every penny for me, and I'm excited to see what the remaining treatments will do!!”
Why Does Skin Age?
Visibly and invisibly we age.
We're together on this journey!
Sun damage, internal inflammation, chemicals and gravity all work against youthful vitality.
Fewer regenerative stem cells are able to survive. We need to repair the constant damage we put our skin through.
Are There Contradictions?
If you have underlying conditions that impair your immune system, avoid microchanneling. Examples include but are not limited to active radiation or chemotherapy, uncontrolled diabetes, chronic inflammatory skin disease, Accutane in the past 2 years, hemophilia or similar bleeding disorder. Also anyone with stainless steel allergies should not do this treatment. We also discourage treatments for those who are pregnant or nursing.
How Do Stem Cells Assist Healing?
Human growth-factor serums derived from bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells are known to promote healthy skin with minimal inflammation. Application of serums immediately after microchanneling treatment enhances delivery and collagen growth.
Microchanneling Pre Treatment Instructions
1. If you get cold sores regulary, taking acyclovir or valcyclovir starting one day prior to your microchanneling will reduce the likelihood of a breakout due to your treatment.
2. Discontinue retinol (2% or higher) or tretinoin at least 3 days prior to treatment.
3. For your first treatment, (and treatments at .25mm in general) numbing cream is typically not necessary, and you can expect mild redness and a tight, warm sensation for between 4 & 24 hours.
4. Later treatments with longer needle lengths may require topical numbing cream, and can produce redness and swelling along with tiny flecks of redness for between 4 & 72 hours.
5. If your liver, kidneys and immune system are healthy, taking an NSAID such as Ibuprofen 2 hours before treatment may reduce any discomfort.
7. If you are being treated for hair loss, please arrive at the office with the shortest haircut possible and clean hair. Please do not apply sprays or gels.
8. If you are being treated with PRP or PRF drink an extra 24-32 oz of water for two to three days prior to treatment.
6. If possible, please arrive at the office without makeup on, and with a clean, (and for men a clean shaven) face.
7. If you’ve had Botox, Fillers or Threads injected or are undergoing lazer hair removal you must wait at least two weeks before getting microchanneling. And you must be satisfied with the results before we can offer you any other treatments.
1. If you are given a mask, keep in on for at least 5 minutes.
2. If any Microchannel Delivery Solution roll-on remains, or if you are given a dilute solution at the end of treatment, apply every 5 – 10 minutes until gone.
3. Preferably no other products are applied until the following day, (although technically it is safe to apply products and makeup after about 2 hours).
4. Avoid exposure to pet dander and other irritants as best you can. You may experience a mild allergic reaction to pets and other things you typically to do not react to within the first 24 hours.
5. Your skin may feel hot and tight, like a mild sunburn. Moisturize often, and you may apply a cool damp wash-cloth as desired.
6. For your first treatment, (and treatments at .25mm in general) you can expect mild redness and a tight, warm sensation for between 4 & 24 hours.
7. Later treatments, or those with longer needle lengths may produce redness and swelling along with tiny flecks of redness for between 4 & 72 hours. (These are easily covered with a quality mineral makeup).
8. Mild skin sloughing may occur for a few days after treatment.
9. Mild acne and milia can occur in rare cases. Don’t pick and they’ll go away in a few days.
10. Trans Epidermal Water Loss is a common temporary side effect and could leave you feeling dry through the first week. Keep the recommended moisturizer with you during the day and apply as frequently as necessary to avoid a dry sensation. The more you moisturize the better your results will be.a
11. Beginning the following morning; apply the Cellular Renewal Serum and Healing Accelerator to enhance results. (Cleanse and apply 1-3 pumps). Apply daily, morning and evening.
12. Return for a follow up treatment in about a month or as recommended
Before and After
Does it hurt- mild discomfort can be expected but is it minimal
How long does it take- 45 minute to 1 hour
Can I go back to work- Yes, you may be a bit red, but you can resume normal actives, see above for more aftercare
You are almost there... Now you just need to pick your service or package. Isn't it frustrating when you find a spa or office offering the services you want but they won't tell you the cost? I hate it too, so I am going to share it all with you.
Because I know that your skin is precious, and you want to look as youthful and healthy as possible I want you to feel like you are making the best choice for your goals. Each person has different needs and therefore we need to plan according, one session is amazing and if that is your jam then let's do it! But let's think of the big picture, your skin issues or hair loss didn't happen overnight so it is safe to assume your solution will not happen with only one treatment.
So, what does that mean for you? For the best results plan on at least 3 visits, however if you have deep scaring, lots of hair loss or deep wrinkles you are likely going to want 4 or more. Additional visits can be added Alacarte- a quote will be provided at that time.
No matter what you choose you are making efforts to have healthy and youthful looking skin and hair for your age!
Add On Facial Treatments include:
Double Cleanse, Pro Cell Therapy, Moisture Mask and Rejuvenating
Red Light Therapy!
1. Face/ Neck
3. Upper Arms- elbow up
4. Lower Arms- elbow down
5. Knees or Body Scar
6. Hands and Decollete
$295 includes a
7-day supply aftercare
Package of 3
Sessions are for 3 visits; these should be done every 2-4 weeks based on area for optimal results.
$790-($263.00) includes 7-day supply aftercare.
Package of 4
(Recommended for scalp, deep scaring and heavy wrinkles)
Sessions are 2-4 weeks apart based on area.
$999.00($249.00) includes 7-day supply of aftercare
*Add on an additional area same day for $150
* RECOMENDED- Add on Express Facial $60
(includes A Dermaplane)
some restrictions may apply.
Packages may not be shared; costs and timelines are based on the same area treated each time. Following proper aftercare and continuing preventive skincare is crucial to having healthy skin. It is recommended that you use a broad-spectrum sunscreen anytime you are exposed to the sun.
Results may vary based on skin condition, age, lifestyle and homecare.
Full size aftercare is available for order!